Welcome to Valuebuyers.com
Valuebuyers.com has been saving you time and money since 1999 by listing coupons, discounts and promotions for the value buyer!
Featured products and services may include discount accessories, discount apparel, discount electronics, discount entertainment, discount flowers, discount food, discount home and garden, discount sporting goods, toy discounts, transportation discounts, and travel discounts.
The following guideline for sales and discounted items you will generally find every month of the year. Some stores will start selling a month earlier or later than listed depending on how the merchandise has sold prior to any sales. The longer you wait, the less selection of the item or only finding odd lots or pieces of a set.
- Bedding and linens – Department stores hold bedding and linen “white sales” in January with deep discounts on sheets and towels.
- Fitness equipment – Retailers know you want to get in shape. Expect fitness equipment and apparel sales to abound at sporting goods stores.
- Diet Foods – Healthy Choice, South Beach, Lean Cuisine, Special K, Kashi, Smart Start, 100-Calorie Packs, oatmeal and diet aids (shakes, weight scales, diet cookbooks, exercise equipment and weights)
- TVs and electronics – Watch for Super Bowl deals when retailers discount TVs and other home-theater essentials.
- Cruises – Look for deals on spring break and summer cruises.
- Health – Cold medicines, vitamins, cough syrup
- TVs – Television sales may spill over into February. This is a prime time to buy a new TV.
- Winter items – Retailers will start to unload inventories of cold-weather products like apparel and winter sports gear.
- Home goods – Expect retailers to have home and apparel sales on Presidents Day weekend.
- Furniture – February and August furniture sales as they make room for the new season’s offerings.
- Jewelry – Discounts in February tied to Valentine’s Day.
- Cameras – New models debut in February so big discounts on last year’s models
- Chocolate – After Valentine’s Day sales of course
- Tax software – Discounted tax-prep items in March ahead of Tax Day in April.
- Outdoor Grills – Buy your summer grilling necessities in March to avoid the summer spike in prices.
- House – Spring stuff will be on the market.
- Luggage – New luggage styles arrive in March. Great deals usually in March and August for summer travel items on last year’s suitcases.
- Vacuums – Look for markdowns at stores and manufacturers like Dyson.
- Tax-themed items – Watch retailers and restaurants for discounts and freebies try to lighten the burden of Tax Day.
- Easter candy – After the Easter holiday watch for markdowns on candy, plastic eggs, stuffed animals and more.
- Spring apparel – Retailers will discount spring clothing that been hanging on racks for a month or two.
- Small kitchen appliances – Opportunity to buy small kitchen appliances, such as coffee makers and blenders.
- Memorial Day sales
- Lingerie – Time to buy undergarments in June. Victoria’s Secret, for example, hosts its famed Semi-Annual Sale in June and in December.
- Gym memberships – Buy a gym membership during the summer as you can negotiate a good deal.
- Movie tickets – During the summer months, movie theater chains offer film programs and cheap tickets to children’s movies.
- Tools for Fathers day
- Apparel – Buy summer clothes before end-of-summer sales. You’ll likely find a better price than you would’ve at the start of the season.
- Patriotic items – Fourth of July sales on red, white and blue products as well as on sporting goods, jewelry and furniture.
- Personal electronics – Some retailers have a Black Friday in July sale such as Best Buy and Amazon.
- Back-to-school supplies – The start of school means you will need to buy inexpensive items like pencils and expensive ones like laptops.
- Outdoor items – Camping equipment, pool toys, lawn mowers, sports gear and other seasonal outdoor equipment.
- Summer apparel – Shorts, tank tops, swimsuits, sandals, flip-flops, sun hats, beach cover-ups.
- Furniture – February and August is when retailers make room for the new season’s offerings.
- Mattresses – September is the time for mattress sales especially as a part of Labor Day sales
- iPhones – Apple usually announces new iPhones at the company’s annual keynote in September. Current phones will probably drop in price in anticipation of the new models.
- Appliances – Expect blowout deals around Labor Day for appliances big and small.
- Computers – Wait until the back-to-school rush is over to buy a computer in September
- Bicycles – New fall models mean you can snag a sale on last year’s bikes.
- Beauty – Makeup, hair, skincare products and beauty essentials have great deals in October.
- Candy – The closer to Halloween the better chance of discounted candy for trick-or-treaters.
- Halloween stuff – As Halloween approaches you might find discounted candy for trick-or-treaters.
- Jeans – October is usually a great time to buy a new pair of jeans.
- Kids Clothes – Be aware of post back to school sales and end of summer clearances.
- Nuts – Friday, Oct. 22 is National Nut Day so look for deals.
- Outdoor furniture – Less time outdoors when the temperature drops means deals on patio furniture and outdoor living products.
- Pink – October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month so look for pink products or items with pink ribbons.
- Pizza – October is also National Pizza Month so watch for deals on frozen pizza at grocery stores and piping hot pizza at big pizza chains.
- Pool Equipment – Discounts rise on pool gear, accessories and equipment especially in the colder Northern climates.
- Shoes – Look for discounts on warm weather shoes such as athletic sneakers, sandals, etc.
- Toys – Popular toys sell out fast so don’t lose out.
- Travel – October is not a vacation month since it falls between the summer and holiday travel seasons. So it’s an extremely cost-effective time to plan a trip unless its for leaf peeping hot spots.
- Trees and Shrubs – Nurseries will be discounting larger, outdoor warm-weather plants, trees and shrubs.
- Vaccines – Flu shots, booster shots and more usually free at pharmacies and hospitals.
- Wine – Many northern wineries are at the height of harvest season and will rotate stock for new bottles.
- Electronics – Electronics like tablets, laptops, smartphones, activity trackers and gaming systems are highly discounted during Black Friday sales.
- Halloween stuff – Halloween Costumes, Decorations, candy and more on sale right after Halloween in early November
- Home appliances – Major home appliances such as a refrigerator, washer, dryer, dishwasher, etc. are usually Black Friday deals.
- Tools – Home improvement stores discount tools, ladders and toolboxes during Black Friday promotions.
- Electronics – Black Friday electronics deals will continue in December.
- Toys – Toys for Christmas gifts as stores host big toy sales before Christmas.
- Christmas decorations – Day after Christmas get deep discounts upward of 50% on decorations, wrapping paper, ornaments, artificial trees and similar seasonal fixings.
- Cars – Year-end sales for sure
- Wedding dresses – Bridal shops mark down their wares for the new designs.”